Juan's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nocollide everything and forum

3 posters

Go down

Nocollide everything and forum Empty Nocollide everything and forum

Post by VeraxonHD Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:12 pm

So, yeah
Add Nocollide Everything addon, makes moving things in tight spaces easier and also allows things to be nocollided with the world geometry.

Also, IK Brick has said he can't be arsed to move forum, but I can set one up using MyBB and maybe get a new URL.
If not, then if you lot don't mind and/or cba to use the forums for the technical shit or something then feel free to make me a forum admin, I'll sort stuff out.
VeraxonHD
VeraxonHD

Spice Memes : 16

Back to top Go down

Nocollide everything and forum Empty Re: Nocollide everything and forum

Post by Juan Hermandez Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:28 pm

I dont really think we need No Collide everything. It seems like it could be abused it some way.

And we don't need a new forums. These ones work fine enough as it is and we can easily change them to suit our needs through the admin panel which is very easy and intuitive to use.

You also do not need to be made forum admin because the three of us (Me, brick and stevie) are enough to handle forum administration and other behind the scenes things such as forum graphics, moving people to usergroups, the spice memes system. If we needed any help with forum moderation we could just set the head admins (Frederick and Ethan) as forum moderators.
Juan Hermandez
Juan Hermandez
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraxonHD Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Well, nocollide everything is useful because it's easier to manipulate shit than the precision tool. It makes it so you can nocollide with world geometry and literally everything else so it can't be abused. Als if you press Z it doesn't undo the no-colliding, only the prop so you can't pass a prop through a wall and then unblock it. It's really useful for building and I don't think there any ways in which it can be abused. But yeah, your call.
As for the forums, that's fine.
VeraxonHD
VeraxonHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Hermandez Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:28 pm

VeraxonHD wrote:Well, nocollide everything is useful because it's easier to manipulate shit than the precision tool. It makes it so you can nocollide with world geometry and literally everything else so it can't be abused. Als if you press Z it doesn't undo the no-colliding, only the prop so you can't pass a prop through a wall and then unblock it. It's really useful for building and I don't think there any ways in which it can be abused. But yeah, your call.

I see, that was my problem with the tool. I thought you could no-collide through a wall and use it to block people but since you can't, we'll give it a try but if it does get abused we will remove it.
Juan Hermandez
Juan Hermandez
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraxonHD Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:16 pm

k thx bb
VeraxonHD
VeraxonHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimping Bill Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:59 pm

VeraxonHD wrote:Well, nocollide everything is useful because it's easier to manipulate shit than the precision tool. It makes it so you can nocollide with world geometry and literally everything else so it can't be abused. Als if you press Z it doesn't undo the no-colliding, only the prop so you can't pass a prop through a wall and then unblock it. It's really useful for building and I don't think there any ways in which it can be abused. But yeah, your call.

I once went on a DarkRP server with no-colide everything...

Someone stuck a f***ing camera through half the map into my base across the map. I then sat on a bench and flew through the world and could shoot people form under the map and worst of all, someone sat on a prop and got into my base via a friend phys-gunning the prop.

-1 for the tool, It can EASILY be abused

Last edited by Pimping Bill on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgetting a point)
Pimping Bill
Pimping Bill
DarkRP Admin
DarkRP Admin

Spice Memes : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down