Juan's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cave's moderator [aka peasant] application

5 posters

Go down

Cave's moderator [aka peasant] application Empty Cave's moderator [aka peasant] application

Post by VeraxonHD Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:26 pm

DarkRP Moderator Application

Steam name: It varies. A lot. Right now it's Dr. No but in the past it's been shit like suspiciously prickly pear, Karl Marx and so on. Mostly it'll be VeraxonHD or Vex.

RP name: Cave Johnson, of course.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59064056
Real name (first name): Muhammad
Do you have a microphone: Da.
Total Garry's Mod time played: Over 1k hours idk
Total JSRP time played: hours [None, but Brick said I could <4]

Any previous staff experience?
if so(where) : Right, here we go.
Admin on William's Nordic RP
"Operator" [Like moderator] On 2 HL2RP servers (Affable Gaming and Paranetic Roleplay)
Community Director of Another Biscuit HL2RP [Formerly NovaRP]

if so(how long) : I was first a staff member when I was like... 12/13 so yeah. a long time and a lot of experience on reaching decisions Und So Weiter.

ULX experience?: Yep.

Why do you think you should be moderator?: Because Brick asked me [In a Brick-y sort of way], I'm mature and can make a decision professionally and not let my personal feelings get in the way. I've had plenty of experience and I believe I could provide my expertise of shouting down the mic at 10 year olds to benefit you all.

Wait, that was a serious answer. Umm... Let me see...
"i luv the server and its brilliant and I want to be admin or super admin even tho I'm in mod forums promote me or get ddos xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Smile)))))))) Wink"
Better.
Questions & Answers

A person is threatening to crash the server, what do you do?:
DDOS THAT CUNT. YEAH! 'MURICA!
No, I'd ask him why he do it while someone else locks onto his IP and bans that IP so that no attacks can be sent from it.

A person just called you and said someone RDM'd him but he/she has no proof that they did, what do you do?:
Try and find proof in the console logs, else I'd just watch them for a while in cloak etc. and see what happens. No action would be taken on my part.

A person is prop-climbing into someones property, what do you do?:
Burn it with fire.
Right, I'd probably just teleport him to the roof, give a verbal warning then respawn them. If it's a repeated offense, Warn then kick then ban etc.

A person is mass RDA'ing and/or mass RDM'ing, what do you do?:
Perma that bitch.

Dark RP Knowledge (Answer Briefly)
basically there's conter terrorisms and terrorisms and they kill eachover.
I have done it for fooken ages and Brick knows so yeah. Eat it.

What is RDM and give an example of it:
randomly placing a few bullets into the body of a person, causing them to die.

What is NLR and give an example of it:
"Returning to the scene of the crime."
If you die, your previous life is forgotten (Everything apart from base codes, locations etc. etc.) and you cannot go back for 5 minutes (or whatever it is here)

What is MetaGaming and give an example of it:
Meta is using OOC info In-character (OOC such as OOC chat, Steam chat, forum shoutboxes (Not a thing but still counts))

What is SelfSupply and give an example of it:
Going BMD/GD  to spawn yourself stuff and then pocketing it etc.

Any Other Comments?:
no
wait, by saying no does that mean I do have a comment?
But by saying no I'm also saying I don't have a comment...
No-ception

Do you agree with the statement below:
no
yes
maybe
I'm drunk.

Agreement
By submitting this application you understand all of the servers rules and what is to be expected of you. You also understand that if you do get accepted and you are caught abusing you will be banned and moderator status will be taken off of you. You also agree that no matter the situation you will sort it out and not just leave in a rage. You will not permanently ban someone just because they are harassing you. You also agree to not swear at players and treat them unfairly. You also agree that asking mods+ to comment on your application or telling players to look at it will put it in risk of a lock and deny. You also acknowledge that the agreement can change at random and you will still have to agree with it.

Only Staff may vote on applications.
k
VeraxonHD
VeraxonHD

Spice Memes : 16

Back to top Go down

Cave's moderator [aka peasant] application Empty Re: Cave's moderator [aka peasant] application

Post by Brick Tamland Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Moderator application has jokes in it but I know Cave can be mature, and a valuable addition to the staff team

+1
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 144

https://juansdankrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cave's moderator [aka peasant] application Empty Re: Cave's moderator [aka peasant] application

Post by Juan Hermandez Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:48 pm

Neutral. I know that I've seen you in NRP. But since I wasn't there for too long I never really saw you in action.

Nice app though.
Juan Hermandez
Juan Hermandez
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraxonHD Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:49 pm

right so the owner didn't accept or anything just said neutral xdddddddddddddddd

Cool thanks
I was in IGRP and The other one before it that I forgot, remember me or not k thx ill shut up now bye
VeraxonHD
VeraxonHD

Spice Memes : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by C Moore Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Neutral Have not seen you, I was not on IGRP or NRP

C Moore
DarkRP Admin
DarkRP Admin

Spice Memes : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Colt Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Neutral, haven't seen you RP yet

Stevie Colt
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Colt Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:14 pm

DENIED.
Sorry bud, you can reapply after being on the server for 1 week, its just so we can see how you RP since most of us haven't seen you yet

Stevie Colt
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down